Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: On The Road To Emulation Perfection: (Outside Of Pixels) Just how perfect? ;D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now be nice, thnx lol

Will SD Cards be loadable from our SD Card Readers?

Will transferring custom stages from my Wii not be corrupted? (and without the shenanigans)

Will taking a snapshot in Brawl or creating a stage no longer leave that nasty, static/rainy look behind, like a TV screen with no analog cable plugged in?

Will Project M be capable of loading without the workaround?

and lastly, the most important question of all...... will Dolphin blend? Tongue

Thnx Team lol
This thread isn't any better than the D3D12 one.

Really, there's nothing bad about sparkling discussions on topical things, but.. half of what you're saying doesn't even make any sense to me, and given that the thread title clearly is a reference to an article about a branch I wrote, I really should be able to tell. But I can't even tell what the title has to do with anything. It almost seems like you've just created this thread for the sole purpose of trolling. If that is not the case, randomly throwing nonsensical questions out there doesn't justify creating a new thread.

Please don't create threads just for the heck of it. New threads should enrich the community with new information and start interesting discussions. That is unfortunately not the case for this one.

Closed.

EDIT: Looking over it again, I'm not even sure if you have any idea what you're talking about. There's no problem with asking about stuff you don't understand, but then do it properly and not like .. well, not like you did here.