Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my computer good enough to run Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

alex12.3

See in my profolio!
(03-17-2014, 11:18 PM)alex12.3 Wrote: [ -> ]See in my profolio!

It will run but most games if not all will be unplayable (slow).
What games?
Who cares what games, we know it'll be slow as shit with a GT 610 and an Athlon 64 of any variety.

Also:
(03-07-2012, 01:09 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Don't list your specs and then run off. Listing your specs (PC hardware information) and then asking what speeds you should expect would not be a valid post. Other things are needed from you, like exactly which games you want to play and what level of graphic detail you want or expect. Depending on the game, full-speed can be achieved on an average PC or the game could need a PC that is very powerful. It's not a simple all yes or all no answer (unless your PC is really outdated), so give more details when you post.

I'd love to close the thread, but I don't have the button for that, so someone else do it.
Yeah I was going to close this thread, but somehow got caught up in real-life stuff (oh noes, working for food Sad). If anyone ever feels like a thread is improper, report it. It's the best way to grab the Forum Staff's attention (the forum software literally screams at us when someone reports a post/thread, and doesn't go away until someone confirms he/she has looked at it).

@alex12.3 - Follow the forum rules. Though you could post your hardware in the actual post (yes it makes a difference, especially for mobile users) you really gave us no games you wanted to play. That's pretty key. Feel free to try again (following the rules of course).

Closed.