Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error in Dolphin in charge of memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
playing Zelda twilight I noticed that after a while, an error appeared in the dolphin and closed
This error always occurred after 20 to 30 minutes playing, and weighed a little before the error
I open the Task Manager under Windows 32bit, and realized that the Dolphin was Puchar all the physical memory available and giving cargo compromised, making the paging file increase up to 2.3 gb and thus giving the error exploding available memory in my computer.
That was the reason for the error, ask you to test the e Zelda twilight Dolphin emulate the game press Ctrl + Alt + Delete> Performance go play zelda and seeing the manager.
Dolphin `s all have the error
r3661, r3903
Phenom x4 2.6ghz DDR3 2.0gb/1333mhz
Asus AM3
ATI Radeon HD 3300 Ram DDR3 700MB/1333mhz
Windows XP 32bits

recalling that will consume all available memory of the computer slowly, then comes the error closes the Dolphin appears an instability in the system windows.with time Dolphin closed, the system returns stable.
Dolphin emulating Zelda disappears with all the memory of the computer in 20 to 30 minutes. =)
(08-09-2009, 08:02 AM)extremu Wrote: [ -> ]playing Zelda twilight I noticed that after a while, an error appeared in the dolphin and closed
This error always occurred after 20 to 30 minutes playing, and weighed a little before the error
I open the Task Manager under Windows 32bit, and realized that the Dolphin was Puchar all the physical memory available and giving cargo compromised, making the paging file increase up to 2.3 gb and thus giving the error exploding available memory in my computer.
That was the reason for the error, ask you to test the e Zelda twilight Dolphin emulate the game press Ctrl + Alt + Delete> Performance go play zelda and seeing the manager.
Dolphin `s all have the error
r3661, r3903
Phenom x4 2.6ghz DDR3 2.0gb/1333mhz
Asus AM3
ATI Radeon HD 3300 Ram DDR3 700MB/1333mhz
Windows XP 32bits

recalling that will consume all available memory of the computer slowly, then comes the error closes the Dolphin appears an instability in the system windows.with time Dolphin closed, the system returns stable.
Dolphin emulating Zelda disappears with all the memory of the computer in 20 to 30 minutes. =)

I'm not sure but it could possibly be your ati drivers, make sure you have 9.3
Use Panic Handlers, use Safe Texture Cache, bloom hack, and disable EFB Copy.
(08-09-2009, 09:32 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure but it could possibly be your ati drivers, make sure you have 9.3
I use catalyst9.7 does not solve the Catalyst9.3 gives the same problem here and my friend has the Nvidia and he also with this same problema.remembering already tried with catalyst 9.3.
(08-09-2009, 09:39 AM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Use Panic Handlers, use Safe Texture Cache, bloom hack, and disable EFB Copy.
Dolphin in these settings did not solve the problem are disappears with available memory. I ask to do the test may be problem in the emulator.=/
Try runnig DolphinIL.exe instead of Dolphin.exe, worked for me, and in Configuration enable "LLE DSP on Thread", this can cause wierd memory bugs sometimes...
Hope it helps!
(08-10-2009, 08:59 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Try runnig DolphinIL.exe instead of Dolphin.exe, worked for me, and in Configuration enable "LLE DSP on Thread", this can cause wierd memory bugs sometimes...
Hope it helps!
? I tried with both Dolphin.exe and DolphinIL.exe,
already is enabled the "DSP LLE on Thread," happens the same problem. Dolphin What do you have?
you have to degrade your catalyst driver to 9.3 cause theres a huge memory leak in the ones above thtt... so try it first
(08-11-2009, 02:05 AM)extremu Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2009, 08:59 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Try runnig DolphinIL.exe instead of Dolphin.exe, worked for me, and in Configuration enable "LLE DSP on Thread", this can cause wierd memory bugs sometimes...
Hope it helps!
? I tried with both Dolphin.exe and DolphinIL.exe,
already is enabled the "DSP LLE on Thread," happens the same problem. Dolphin What do you have?

I have the 3950, and if this didnt work then its your ati drivers.