Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fight Night Round 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It goes at 30 fps while in match 50-60 in menu, but mostly at 60 fps in menus...So I was wondering since I am new to Dolphin is there anything I can do to increase fps? I think my system is good enough since SSBM works at 60 fps in fights and more in menus

Thanks in advance Smile
Well, you can disable antivirus softwares to play, close Internet Browsers, and in the GFX settings disable the "Auto Scale" Option.
Some games still cant be played at full speed in Dolphin.
Hope it helps, good luck!
(08-09-2009, 06:29 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can disable antivirus softwares to play, close Internet Browsers, and in the GFX settings disable the "Auto Scale" Option.
Some games still cant be played at full speed in Dolphin.
Hope it helps, good luck!

Yea thx, it didn't work though when I did disable auto scale the game became unplayable because the screen kept flashing
New frameskip patch had been uploaded about 20 hours ago. Try it Smile
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3435.html
Yeah, it might help, this new frameskip did wonders to me on Mario Sunshine.
Ok thx but how do I install the patch?
Thx again Smile
Ok thx I got the build and SSBM is working 100% perfect now thanks b4 it was 40 fps (my bad i said it was 60 b4) but now fight night round 2 doesnt open...I click on the game, and it goes to the loading screen then Dolphin closes by itself

I have all the advanced settings and all basic settings except for enable cheats on, and thats it
Hi!

Fight Night round 2!

I use TLB hack!

Start -> Loading screen -> frozen the game!

What is the matter?
well this game runs fast on older builds try using an old one like r2745
Pages: 1 2 3