Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nat628

Windows Starter 7 32-Bit
DDR2 2GB
DRAM Frequency=400 MHz
Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Intel GMA 3100
OpenGL 1.4.0 Build 8.14.10.1930
Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz
Dolphin 4.0.2 x86

Im trying to play Harvest Moon-A Wonderful Life and this got in my way(check attached files)
Then I tried to click "ok" many times and I saw that its rendered just right but it has a problem(check attached files again)
All the Intel GMA/GXX GPU series have pixel shader problems. The minimun Shader Model used now by Dolphin is 3.0 (instead of 2.0 that is being used there). Also, donĀ“t expect fullspeed with that processor (Pentium Dual-Core CPUs are pretty outdated), unless you overclock it (max reachable speed according to Intel: 3.3 GHz).

You can check "Disable Warnings" (or "Panic Handlers") on the Configuration menu. Be aware of the slowdowns as I already said.
That whole thing is way to slow for Dolphin. I don't think you'll have much fun
The error message specifically tells you your GPU is outdated. Needless to say, Dolphin doesn't support it and you honestly need a new computer to run Dolphin at all (at a reasonable speed that is).

If you want hardware advice on a new PC, feel free to start another topic and we'll help you from there.

Closed.