Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: error dolphin backpatch error not through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QUIERO SABER COMO SOLUCIONAR MI ERRO CON MI EMULADOR CUANDO ESTOY JUGANDO Twilight Princess SE CONGELA EL JUEGO Y ME SALE ESTE MENSAJE Backpatch: Currently only supporting reads. Attempted to write to 30310000, COMO LO SOLUCIONO POR FAVOR AYUDAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tranquilo amigo/Keep calm, dude. Cuál version de Dolphin estabas usando?/Which Dolphin build you were using?

(You didn´t forget that I live in a Spanish-talking country, do you?).

EDIT: Es posible que el archivo ISO del juego esté corrompido, intenta extraer el juego de nuevo./ It seems to be a bad game´s ISO dump. Try redumping again.
Oh wow, after reading that post I find it amazing he took the time to fill his hardware information out.
(03-06-2014, 06:15 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Tranquilo amigo/Keep calm, dude. Cuál version de Dolphin estabas usando?/Which Dolphin build you were using?

(You didn´t forget that I live in a Spanish-talking country, do you?).

EDIT: Es posible que el archivo ISO del juego esté corrompido, intenta extraer el juego de nuevo./ It seems to be a bad game´s ISO dump. Try redumping again.

TENGO EL DOLPHIN 4.0.2
You agreed when you registered that you won´t download any game, but dumping them instead. Downloading games is illegal and breaks the forum´s rules./Al registrarte, tú marcaste un punto que te exhorta a extraer los juegos desde sus respectivos discos en vez de descargarlos de Internet; ya que esto último está prohibido por las reglas de los foros y es una acción ilegal.
Downloading games is against the rules, enjoy your ban. Closed