Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games around 10 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MasterofGund

Hi guys, im new to the Dolphin 4.0.2 emulator.
Im having issues with the speed of games... Im trying to play Wind waker and SSBM, but the problem is that the menus and stuff like that run good but not perfect fps, when i begin to play it always get from 60 fps to 10 fps.

I have tried everything from posts and youtube videos but nothing works. I dont understand why Dolphin is slow and my Project64 is running even faster than normal. I hope you can help me ASAP Smile

Specs:

Windows 8 x64
Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics
Processor: AMD E1-1500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics
RAM memory: 2.00 GB
Are you serious? This thing is way too slow for GC/Wii emulation, sorry
Your specs are ...commpletely garbage (no offence ) . You should give up on Dolphin or build a "gaming PC"
Project64 and Dolphin ? You're comparing NES to a PS2 ? You can run N64 games well doesn't mean you can run Wii/GC games well , this is common sense
Like i3 4130 + H81 mobo + EVGA GTX 750 + EVGA 430B or i5 4670k + MSI Z87 G45 + Same GPU + Seasonic S12II 520W
Actually, he should´t be getting that slow on SSBM (I have an AMD APU too, and I don´t run Melee that slow). Try lowering your internal resolution (IR) and anti-aliasing if enabled (AA).

Apart from that; yes, you do need newer and faster hardware as the others said.
Yes he should. That AMD E1 is even slower than your APU