Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: streaming stopped working with latest dev build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mcukier

Hey There:

I'm an nvidia shield user, and I stream Dolphin via steam.

With the latest production release, I have no issues.

I upgraded to the latest dev release (to fix the tearing issue related to the heat effect), and for some reason the video won't stream to the shield. If I launch on the PC, there don't seem to be any issues. I tried fiddling with most of the graphics related settings to no avail.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

mcukier

(03-05-2014, 01:21 AM)mcukier Wrote: [ -> ]Hey There:

I'm an nvidia shield user, and I stream Dolphin via steam.

With the latest production release, I have no issues.

I upgraded to the latest dev release (to fix the tearing issue related to the heat effect), and for some reason the video won't stream to the shield. If I launch on the PC, there don't seem to be any issues. I tried fiddling with most of the graphics related settings to no avail.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I'll give this one bump, since it got a few views but no response.... thanks!
(03-06-2014, 12:48 PM)mcukier Wrote: [ -> ]it got a few views but no response....

That just means a few people looked at it, but had no solution, not that people are necessarily ignoring your problem.

Try to find the last working revision that allowed you to stream (read up on bisecting). Depending on what the commit was, it may offer a clue on what the underlying problem is.
How did you add Dolphin to your Steam library?