Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems for extract_certs, and Stopped Working Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jonlouc

Hi, I'm having trouble playing online with dolphin, I have 3 problems ...
What should I do with extract_certs.exe? I am Brazilian, and did not quite understand the tutorial ...

[Image: vInpUtK.png]

Well, I did several things appeared ... and the files on it. Pem, but I did not understand how I did it hahaha, and I put them in the right folder ...
I downloaded two versions, and both give problems when playing online:

[Image: vi3zLNu.jpg]

[Image: 9KwHAiA.png]
/\ Stopped Working /\

ps:That torrent not doing illegal download of Wii games

~~~~~~ I managed to extract the certificates ... and do not like.
Files are in this folder, correct? ~~~~~~~~~

[Image: rLktQzM.png]
Try a current development build of Dolphin. The 20100 error means that the Wii's MAC address (or some ID that's generated from it) is banned from WFC, and up until recently Dolphin's been using the same one by default that's been banned. Current builds pick a random MAC address that shouldn't be banned. https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Error 20100 means Dolphin couldn't connect to Nintendo WFC... Since you dumped the certificates and put them on the correct folder, make sure Dolphin isn't being blocked by your firewall. By the way, the error pauldacheez mentioned is 20115. Using the latest development builds should fix error 20115 (if you encounter it)