Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About later 4.0 Git Revisions in 32 bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all, I don't mean to complain but on Dolphin v4.0 r1035 32 bit or x86 I have only tested two games upon loading the games thus far and have had no success!! As far as I know pokemon xd used to work better on the later revision 32 bit or not however lately upon loading the game I tend to get some sort of lmw exception and as for Zelda Twilight Princess I get a black screen with nothing on it and it just sits there idle with nothing on the screen on fullscreen mode however under interpreter it loads just fine. I was wandering what is up lately with mainly the later 4.0 git revisions lately mainly on 32 bit alone thus far!.. Thanks in advance and by the way here are my system specs as well.

CPU=AMD FX 8120 at currently 2.8ghz max=3.1ghz normally
Motherboard= Gigabyte ga-m68mt-s2 BIOS-FC stable
Video Card=EVGA Nvidia Geforce 660 GTX SC Driver= 334.89 WHQL
Audio= onboard Realtek Sound Chipset

Once again, Thanks in advance for all you all do.
dolphin-master-4.0-1035-x86

All gamecube games are broken for some reason in 32 bit dolphin.
Which Windows version do you have? Will give a shot to that one and tell you the results.

EDIT: Didn´t get a crash when trying Luigi´s Mansion, but a black screen after playing the BIOS image. Yes, probably broken by the "fix".
Windows 7 ultimate.
Alot of games crash on 64bit too with opengl (gamecube games). After closing dolphin a couple of times, now I'm getting a nvoglv64.DLL error on some cube games that I could have sworn were working before recently. I was thinking at first that maybe some files was added in the newer zips that werent in the previous but I couldnt figure out what.
Windows 8.1 x64 Pro and by the way mine when it does crash it would crash to the unkown or stackhash.!.......