Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controls not responding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to this and I've just set up dolphin 3659 with ssbm. The game opens fine with no errors, but when it opens in-game it says that the memory card is corrupted and it wants to reformat it. It is stuck on this screen and none of the controls that I set up work so I can't do anything in-game. Suggestions?
Go to controls and,

1. Make sure your controller is attached

2. Or, select another plugin.
I'm using the plugin for the keyboard and it is attached.
Have you enabled the "controller is attached" option?
Yes, that option is selected.
Go to dolphin configuration -> Gamecube -> and check if Port 1 says Standard Controller or <Nothing>
It's at standard. And btw I just switched the plugin temporarily to my joystick and that works fine, odd controls but i managed to play the game. I've switched it back to the keyboard plugin now though.
Well thats strange, are you using usb keyboard? I had a lot of strange problems with Dolphin while using usb Keyboard, now I use ps2 and works fine.
can't figure out whats the problem....Huh

One last attempt: Run as Admin.
Nothing, this sucks too because it runs perfectly... Perhaps I'll get a gamecube controller to usb adapter and try with that. Thanks for trying to help me.
I just noticed Runo's last post, I am using a usb keyboard. I'll try a ps/2.
Pages: 1 2