Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 20100 Error for online play (WFC) Desperate!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jamamana

Hello all, I know this topic has been discussed to death but I believe I have a unique issue in regards to dolphin receiving the 20100 when attempting to connect online to WFC, particularly Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I have already done the following:

~ Put the 3 certs in the Dolphin Emulator folder (User/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii)

~ Placed the DWC_AUTH file in the proper place as well (User/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii/Shared2)

The odd thing about this situation is that I've tested this on two laptops and it works fine (able to connect and register a friend code)
However I'm attempting to connect to WFC via dolphin on my new desktop computer. Currently I'm using a power line ethernet connection for my network. I assumed that was the problem so I bought a USB wireless adapter....same issue occurred.

I've also tried enabling connections and dolphin in my firewall. Since my computer is new I figured that it was missing an update or some drivers, but no updates appear when I search for them via Windows Update. (Using Windows 7) I know it has to do with this computer being new. I've mimicked all of the configurations from my laptop that allowed it to go on WFC and put the same config on my desktop. So I dont think it's the certs or the DWC_AUTH.

I'm at my witts end and I hope the professionals here in the forums can help me out. Thanks for taking the time to read this long post! Smile
Known issue - https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...il?id=7052

They're working on it.
In the meantime you can use the stable version (4.0.2) or any development build older than 4.0-1001...
I was getting the same error and 4.0.2 got rid of it. Using DWC from my nand in the folder got me the rest of the way.