Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Melee - graphical bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game isn't booting as perfectly as the compatibility lists imply. Besides the sound problems other members already posted, there's a graphical glitch happening (at least here).
Every time in Classic mode VS screen, when facing the <character> team (several dummies of the character), the opponent's side of the screen gets this black background, like this:
[Image: galj015.png]
This issue occurs with both Japanese and PAL versions.
I use DolphinIL R3941 (Daco's latest build, which oddly is stated as R3934 in the emulator's window and as R3940 in the game's window).
Does anybody have an idea of what it could be?
Disable all hacks in dolphin configuration.
The only hacks I have enabled are "copy EFB to GL texture" and "use safe texture cache". Do I have to disable them anyway?
No....wait....not yet, sorry,
Could you tell your settings please?
Sure. Here they are:
[Image: 55356173.jpg]
[Image: 48709261.jpg]
[Image: 48416564.jpg]
1. Enable Dual Core
2. Uncheck Lock Threads to Cores (only if you have quad core)
3. Uncheck Native Resolution
4. Disable EFB Copy (not sure about this one)
(08-08-2009, 01:19 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]1. Enable Dual Core
2. Uncheck Lock Threads to Cores (only if you have quad core)
3. Uncheck Native Resolution
4. Disable EFB Copy (not sure about this one)

No good... the first three suggestions did nothing about this glitch (although speed increased a bit), and the fourth one made it even worse...
Anything else?
whichin of the builds are you using now?
(08-08-2009, 12:01 PM)Ansatsuken Wrote: [ -> ]I use DolphinIL R3941 (Daco's latest build, which oddly is stated as R3934 in the emulator's window and as R3940 in the game's window).

try with Dolphin.exe , not DolphinIL.exe
(08-31-2009, 10:22 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]whichin of the builds are you using now?

Orleans' R4101 build, but it happens with all of them, since 3441 (the first one I tested).

(08-31-2009, 10:29 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]try with Dolphin.exe , not DolphinIL.exe

It doesn't matter the executable, the glitch occurs with both...
Pages: 1 2