Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 4.0-988 will only execute a game once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I downloaded the latest build of Dolphin, extracted it, and used the default settings. The only thing that I changed is that I added my games path. Running any game for the first time works beautifully. However, trying to run the game again even after a restart will give me a [Image: s191KTC.png] error. This is the exceptioninfo.txt file contents

Code:
Unhandled Exception
  Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
     0x8043D19F : ?

My specs are
i7 4770k 4.5ghz
16gb ddr3 2200 10-12-12-30 1t
integrated hd4600
2x Seagate 600 240gb
Seagate 4tb
Windows 8
I think this is a known bug, but have you tried 4.0.2 to see if the same thing happens?
If this is a known bug, do you have any links of people encountering the same issue or a link to the bug on the issue tracker? I just tested with 4.0.2 and it works fine.
Go up to dev build 4.0-1001?
That did not work, as expected.
Hey can I see your list of Wii games? I've been looking for some good Wii games to emulate and I'd like some suggestion, thanks.
Did you try clearing the cache?
Clearing the cache did not help either.
This is a COMPLETE shot in the dark. I know Dolphin is nothing like ePSXe but this type of issue crept up if you had TeamViewer installed. I am sure this isnt the problem but I wanted to put it here in the off chance it helps Smile
Teamviewer is not installed.
Pages: 1 2