Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB save file error for mac-wont let me post this in the wii section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So butthurt

Sorry i couldn't post this in the wii section it says I'm not authorized to post a new thread there? PLEASE RESPOND!

Hey, so i recently found out about dolphin and set everything up, downloaded an iso file for SSBB (Brawl) and have been receiving the same problem as many others. The save data file isn't letting me play. Anyone have a solution to this problem for MAC?

I have put up a screenshot of the error message that comes up. The game runs the usual wii-mote guide, asks me to create a save data file, i click continue and it just sends that error message.

Would really like a fix for this! please help if you have any idea how to fix it.
Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO or game that has been illegally obtained or shared. Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.