Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Whats wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

woo

I just downloaded dolphin 3661 on a vista 32 bit. I did all the setting, made a folder for my games named Wii on my destop, put my iso games in it,clicked on "browse" chose "wii" and it said "Dolphin could not find anyGC/wii ISOs. Doubleclick to browse file..."Undecided
(08-08-2009, 08:34 AM)woo Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded dolphin 3661 on a vista 32 bit. I did all the setting, made a folder for my games named Wii on my destop, put my iso games in it,clicked on "browse" chose "wii" and it said "Dolphin could not find anyGC/wii ISOs. Doubleclick to browse file..."Undecided

your sure the extension of the files are .iso?
It doesn't have to be and iso file, Dolphin also supports .GCM
Dubble check your directory.
(08-08-2009, 08:40 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't have to be and iso file, Dolphin also supports .GCM
Dubble check your directory.

yes but he is saying they are isos >.<
Set your directory settings to your wii folder you created.
You yourself just questioned the fact if they are isos at all.
So don't even >.< at me.
Anyway NVM
Post a snapshot if you can.

woo

Here is the name of one of the file ( a GC game)
GC-ISO.Soul.Calibur.2.MULTI5
(08-08-2009, 09:09 AM)woo Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the name of one of the file ( a GC game)

... i HIGHLY doubt you named that like that.. and that looks like its some kind of a game modification? either way NO WAREZ ALLOWED! BUY A WII/GAMES THEN COME BACK
What region are your games.
(08-08-2009, 09:14 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2009, 09:09 AM)woo Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the name of one of the file ( a GC game)

... i HIGHLY doubt you named that like that.. and that looks like its some kind of a game modification? either way NO WAREZ ALLOWED! BUY A WII/GAMES THEN COME BACK

Exclamation
Pages: 1 2 3