Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will I be able to run games smoothly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SharkBearGator

Athlon II x4 760k
Nvidia GTX 760

Just wondering if these specs will be able to run games like windwaker with no enhancements alright

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
That's a richland APU A8/A10 without integrated GPU . It's good at overclocking
If you overclock it to somewhere around 4.5GHz , most game will run ok (demanding games are out of the question though)
Nvidia GTX 760 can handle 4x Internal Resolution (2560x2112) , 2xAA , 16x AF in all games . As long as you not maxout AA with that high res , GTX 760 is good to go
Standard question for these types of threads: Which games?
Whatever, I'm tired of this type of thread and I'm sure everyone else is, too. People can't read the forum rules and just go ahead creating new threads, barely taking a minute to write anything at all. The fact that we already have a gazillion of these threads doesn't make it any better, so I'll just start from now closing any sort of thread which doesn't follow basic rules on anything. Maybe newcomers will then see that this forum is not a shoutbox for everyone and their mother to get a "Yes/No" answer for things which are either obvious or cannot be answered without further information.

tl;dr: Read the forum rules. Don't create another thread until you know what I'm even talking about. Closed.

@ OP: This is not against you specifically, but a general attempt to preserve some minimal standard of forum content.