Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New to Dolphin but having problems accessing WiFi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's other programs that do with the same drives. I haven't bothered because it's still easier to use my Wii. I think it's called Friidump or something silly like that.
And you honestly believe the OP bought SSBB despite not owning a wii and was lucky enough to have one of the few drives compatible with that program in his laptop?
How about just letting the OP answer for themselves?
(02-19-2014, 01:50 PM)tueidj Wrote: [ -> ]rawdump doesn't work with dual layer discs, try again.

Yes it does
This is getting off topic, so, as reminder:
Forum Rules Wrote:Piracy post reporting and forum etiquette: We're not investigating/searching for reasons to ban. Asking too many questions, like, "where did you get the game", is none of your business. Not knowing how to dump a game is not an admission of guilt. If you mention downloading, you get banned. If you don't mention it, nothing happens, we then all assume you own the game. Do not harass forum users or report them unless they admit to downloading illegal content.
Thanks for the clarification:
(02-20-2014, 07:06 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]If you mention downloading, you get banned.
(02-18-2014, 12:30 AM)Explosive Llama Wrote: [ -> ]I tried downloading a dump
Regardless I think maybe the rules need a slight update; if you don't own a wii you have no legal right to use online play/access Nintendo's network services, and shouldn't be downloading stuff from their update servers. The guide makes no mention of that so it could be seen as encouraging theft.

(02-20-2014, 12:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2014, 01:50 PM)tueidj Wrote: [ -> ]rawdump doesn't work with dual layer discs, try again.

Yes it does
No it doesn't. It has a "dual layer" checkbox which is meant to be activated for DL games, but it still throws an error and doesn't finish.
Friidump does though.
Nice job bringing new information to the thread.
Helpful as always Tongue
(02-20-2014, 08:20 AM)tueidj Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless I think maybe the rules need a slight update; if you don't own a wii you have no legal right to use online play/access Nintendo's network services, and shouldn't be downloading stuff from their update servers. The guide makes no mention of that so it could be seen as encouraging theft.

Well, I'll leave this to a forum admin (Shonumi, where are you?), the last time I made a simple typo correction in the forum rules my name got to it and some users often come at me asking about the rules. In fact, I didn't write a single line of it...

(02-18-2014, 12:30 AM)Explosive Llama Wrote: [ -> ]I tried downloading a dump
I think he/she were referring to a NAND dump, I'm unsure if the same rules apply...
Pages: 1 2