Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WiiU? Wii Interface?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to play WiiU games with this? I can't imagine the wiiU is so powerful that some of us with the super computers can't play it properly.

Also, is it possible to have the wii interface? The whole wii user experience where you get to play with miis, go to virtual console and pick your game / other channels?
Dear god when will it end.

Here's what I want you to do. Go to google (or any search engine for that matter if you prefer a different one) or the search bar on the forums and type your question in. If you don't get a hundred results of other people asking the exact same question then clearly you have done something wrong and need to rephrase it. Even without doing that the answer should be pretty obvious if you sit down and think about it for a few seconds.

We get this same question constantly. At least once a week. I don't know where this idea comes from, I really don't. It just doesn't make any sense.
Well, i wouldn't say it doesn't make sense, from a non-technical point of view anyways, but still shame on him for not searching.
Closed for the reasons pointed out above.