Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do I load textures on 4.0.2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried OpenGL, Direct 9 and 11 and all of them have "load textures" on the advance tab turned on. I even have a path for the textures.

"My Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\GZ2E01"

That last one is for the Twilight Princess HD texture pack. I edited out the GZ2E01.ini to get rid of the default video settings and set all 3 video plugins to Texture instead of RAM. I still do not get textures.
Have you tried changing the Texture Cache setting? It needs to be set to whatever the texture pack creator specifies; if they don't specify anything, you'll have to check each level of texture cache accuracy. (Also, good friggin' luck running the game at full speed on the highest texcache accuracy...)
Yep, I even changed the cache and tried all 3 backends as safe, then to between safe and fast and then fast. None of them are working.
Are the textures named correctly for your region (e.g. they're GZ2E01_wharrgarbl.png and not GZ2P01_*)? Are they also *not* in any subfolders (e.g. all the .pngs are in Load/Textures/GZ2E01/)?