Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OLD DOLPHIN SVN BUILDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

andrei

Hi everybody if somebody have old builds that works fine pls upload it on megaupload and post the link dont miss to say what you like at him

I will start with Dolphin R 11
Heres the site http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZKOUECG

I think everybody know about the problem in POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION with the text this dolphin have no problem you dont have to make anything

His only problem is the fps 5-20
(08-08-2009, 02:41 AM)andrei Wrote: [ -> ]His only problem is the fps 5-20

then what the hell is the point?

andrei

Umm is an old dolphin what you aspect and 5-20 on Pokemon Battle Revolution I dont test other games
(08-08-2009, 02:48 AM)andrei Wrote: [ -> ]Umm is an old dolphin what you aspect and 5-20 on Pokemon Battle Revolution I dont test other games

no i mean what the hell is the point of using revs that get like 10fps just to fix text

andrei

Good point, but I dont think is a Rev that you can say to my and in the menu have more then 27 fps and in the game more then 17 I use a lot of revisions and thats the max just a youtube video shows the game at normal speed but I dont know how to get that revision

This is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvFqGG4mUoI
hmm, I have some old builds, but I tested it and the text isnt working on Pokemon Battle Revolution... I have Rev. 1369...
Good luck with that anyway.
rev 1546 i hav this one...it runs mp1 straight thru with no crashes...few msgs here and there when switchin visors..but usually no crash...it crashes after you try to save after beating metroid prime tho...but it went at 40-55 fps thru the entire fight...wayyyyy better then even the newest builds..lol
You kno wat instead of doing this...ppl should make sum special builds for the troublesome games..like have a build made for pokemon battle revolution so it plays perfectly with good fps

andrei

You can unpload them on megaunpload and post the link

PS: I'm not very intrested about the text if it runs fast is very good
(08-08-2009, 07:48 AM)andrei Wrote: [ -> ]You can unpload them on megaunpload and post the link

PS: I'm not very intrested about the text if it runs fast is very good

Why did this guy get banned Huh
I don't recall a Pirate Hunt on this fella.
He talked about forbidden things on a thread I made a day ago.