Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Goldeneye 007 for Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having really bad lag issues with the goldeneye remake for the wii.

No matter what I change my settings to, it always lags at around 17 FPS and makes the game unplayable. I have an Nvidia GTX 460, Phenom II X4 955 BE, and 8 Gigs of RAM. Current Dolphin version and I have W7 64 bit.

Any suggestions?
Your CPU is too slow. Anyway, try enabling High Performance on Windows; try with OpenGL as it´s faster in current builds.

If possible, post your graphic settings as screenshots.
(02-15-2014, 09:28 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Your CPU is too slow. Anyway, try enabling High Performance on Windows; try with OpenGL as it´s faster in current builds.

If possible, post your graphic settings as screenshots.

Yeah, CPU is too slow. I switched from OpenGL to D3D9/11 (no speed difference) and lowered all the graphics and turned on all the speed hacks and it sped up to 24-28 FPS, though just switching to D3D9/11 sped it up to 22. Audio is still jumpy as heck, but I haven't made my own DSP rom yet.

Anyways, thanks and I'll see what I can do to get it up to 30ish.
Your CPU is a bit weak for Goldeneye. You'll be more lucky with some less demanding games. Especially if you overclock this Phenom II Big Grin

blanka4545

I am at the screen where it says create save data. When I hit start on the wiimote I get the options to exit menu but when I try to pass the create data screen nothing works. How do I start up the game. Do I need any file? Please help this is a big issue. This game doesn't run. Please tell me step by step what I need to do to run goldeneye 007 reloaded for the wii. maybe it doesn't run on the latest build and need a older build?