Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Audio delay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm having a problem with Dolphin on my new computer. The audio of sound effects is off by a bit.. it's enough to be noticeable and annoying. I'm using version 4.0.2 64 bit. I tried using the LLE compiler and the DSPLLE on Separate Thread option, and it worked for one game, but not another. The audio in Kirby Air Ride was fixed, but not Phantasy Star Online.
My computer is windows 8.1 64 bit, using AMD graphics card and CPU. I have Enable Idle Skipping on, using the JIT Recompiler, with DSP HLE emulation (or LLE, doesn't fix PSO), and running with OpenGL backend. If I missed anything, ask and I will provide info.
Also, you should probably update your profile with new specs
Protip: Don't use LLE on Thread, it breaks shit left and right. HLE should work perfectly fine for the games you've listed.
I used the version provided with the link from degasus and my audio problems were solved! Thank you.

Profile, right, I completely forgot that info was on the profile, I updated it.
This builds aren't needed any more as this branch is merged. So any current dev build include my fixes.
From what version? now the sound is worse, clipping and no fps slowdows =/...

for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI1gHmgKmKo

04:09+

Salu2 - Darkness Knight