Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Different gamecube dumpers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so i have a problem with raw dup 2.1...it doesnt work for me for some reason :S

but i just wanted to see what would happen if i tried it with a different dumper...

so if you could just post the dumper you use and try to make sure its free ware.

thanks Tongue
(08-08-2009, 12:46 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i have a problem with raw dup 2.1...it doesnt work for me for some reason :S

but i just wanted to see what would happen if i tried it with a different dumper...

so if you could just post the dumper you use and try to make sure its free ware.

thanks Tongue

if it doesnt work it is because your drive is incompatible
ugh...looks like i mite be heading to the library then.. lol Tongue
(08-08-2009, 12:49 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]ugh...looks like i mite be heading to the library then.. lol Tongue

huh? >.<
(08-08-2009, 12:49 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]ugh...looks like i mite be heading to the library then.. lol Tongue
the library has a compatible drive? lol
Librarys are rich. They even have automatic glass doors!!!!
(08-08-2009, 01:42 AM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Librarys are rich. They even have automatic glass doors!!!!

HOLY CRAP NO WAI

cmccmc

AMAZING
i kno rite...i just dont want to sit there for an hour ripping them..lol Tongue
(08-08-2009, 03:32 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]i kno rite...i just dont want to sit there for an hour ripping them..lol Tongue

lol more like 2 hours xD
Pages: 1 2