Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: we are back on top!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure anyone else saw this, but do to everyone doing what they can to fix urls and get the web to crawl to us, it paid off. I made sure to clear cache and log out of google to be sure it was a true hit count and not a google preference.
But we don't show up at all for dolpinh emulator Sad
Are you making fun of my type-o? Already fixed that guessing smart butt would point that out.
Not everywhere. It's very random at the moment which one will show up first or second. I've been seeing more and more people actually using the right website.
if anything its a start. We are not as low as we were.
2nd on Yahoo!
3rd on Google
5th on Bing

Yeah, not so good on my side.
Everything is 2nd for ratings except google, google has us as #1 now. You can't be logged in to google as your stats over right the ratings. Not sue why 5th on bing for you? Maybe the search phrase? I used "dolphin emulator"
(02-08-2014, 07:27 AM)ulao Wrote: [ -> ]Not sue why 5th on bing for you? Maybe the search phrase? I used "dolphin emulator"

Because it's Bing. The first four results are shitty ad-spam.
It's funny. For the longest time this site was #1 for "dolphin emu" and #2 for "dolphin emulator" on US google. As soon as this site got #1 for "dolphin emulator" it dropped to #2 for "dolphin emu".
(02-08-2014, 04:13 PM)TSM Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny. For the longest time this site was #1 for "dolphin emu" and #2 for "dolphin emulator" on US google. As soon as this site got #1 for "dolphin emulator" it dropped to #2 for "dolphin emu".

Thought I was the only one that noticed this. Seems like it did a switch-around some time in the past month. Win some, lose some?
Pages: 1 2