Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: tales of symphonia / cut scene and voice lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

saperzaper

okay so im trying to play tales of symphonia for the gcn and ive tweaked the setings alot and even lowered my nvidia settings to performance mode low as possible pretty much and ive tryed most revs the rev seeming to work the best but still pretty bad is 3943 on the cut scenes its not realy bad inless there is voice im geting around 50-58% on them and its realy realy choppy / laggy if you can help it would realy be apreciated also settings would be nice

little more detailed info
quad core (when enabling duel core in options it aculy slows it down not sure why but ya)
nvidia 260 gtx oc (up to date)
2 gigs of ram
vista 32 bit (up to date)
dx 10 (up to date)
my drivers are up to date
monitor refresh is at 60
i cant think of anything else but if you need anything else let me know
and thanks for reading ill be keeping a close eye on this thread
Sound is desynced. Theres no solution for that yet.

For speed, you might want to disable Lock Threads to Cores becuase you are using quad.

saperzaper

(08-07-2009, 02:19 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Sound is desynced. Theres no solution for that yet.

For speed, you might want to disable Lock Threads to Cores becuase you are using quad.

yeah ive disabled it aswell it runs better with it off but even with it like that the enabling dual core still slows it down but its pretty bad i cant even play the game and i see others are playing it so im not sure why they can so there must be somthing im not doing that they are but i cant figure it out ive been at it for around 12 hours haha
i also tested it without sound just now and it still just so laggy so idk... ill keep at it and keep a eye on this thread

saperzaper

bump ... i over clocked my cpu and its playable now cut scenes still the same but only problem now is the battles are in slow motion