Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Pad problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good afternoon.

First sorry for my english.
I've a problem with the Dolphin Pad System.
I have installed Dolphin 2745 through SVN on an computer with:
Processor:Intel Celeron D 331, 2666 MHz
Video Card:ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series (256 MB)
Hard Disc 1: 232.9 GB (214.6 GB Available)
Hard Disc 2: 152.7 GB (152.6 GB Available)(here is installed dolphin)

If I choose the Dolphin Pad Event on the configuration and I click on "Config" it gives me this error:
"Can't open Plugins/Plugin_PadSimpleEvnt.dll, it has a missing Function" and therefore Dolphin crashes with the window of the signalation to Microsoft.
If i select "nJoy 0.4 by Falcon4Ever" it says "No joystick detected!" and i enter on the command configuration, but does not allow me to configure the commands. What is happened?
Tanks.
can't you use the normal pad simple?
the event is outdated and normally shouldn't even be there in my builds anymore :/
(04-02-2009, 07:49 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]can't you use the normal pad simple?
the event is outdated and normally shouldn't even be there in my builds anymore :/

I have only nJoy 0.4 by Falcon4Ever and Dolphin Pad Event.
I've installed with SVN because I have not found the installer

hasbaz

i have the same issue i think the problem must be with the OS beacuse i ran dolphin on my vista pc with the same files and evrything worked fine
And if I use an installer?

hasbaz

ok i managed to fix the issue it turns out i dident have everything i needed installed check out this thread it has your answers http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html
(04-04-2009, 05:45 AM)hasbaz Wrote: [ -> ]ok i managed to fix the issue it turns out i dident have everything i needed installed check out this thread it has your answers http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html
I tried to update my DirectX and C++, nobody.
Update:i found, after the update, nJoy0.3 by Falcon4ever and Dolphin KB/x360 pad too

When my friend may give the game to me i try SSBM.
Now i have a new problem. On Super Smash Bros. Melee do not see the first movie and the characters seem an destroyed dolls. Where is the problem?
Please, help me!
Are you using Direct3D plugin? Use OpenGL. If it's OpenGL, try to disable MSAA (Anti-Aliasing) in GFX settings.
Pages: 1 2