Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HD Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With 4.x of Dolphin where do we put HD texture folders? With 3.x it was something like:
dolphin-master-3.5-1565-x64\Dolphin-x64\User\Load\Textures
It´s the same thing, just that the User folder is substituted by My Documents (or Documents)/ Dolphin Emulator. After that, everything is the same.

Starcat5

(02-03-2014, 04:04 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]It´s the same thing, just that the User folder is substituted by My Documents (or Documents)/ Dolphin Emulator. After that, everything is the same.

I hate to cry BS, but "x:\Users\{name}\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\User\Load\Textures" does not in fact work. Not in v4.0.2, at any rate.

...while typing out this reply, a strange though came to me, and I did some experimentation. Turns out the correct location is "...\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures", as apparently the "User" folder is no longer used. I guess than I have effectively answered my own question. Thanks for acting as a silent Sounding Board. PEACE! Cool
--
~Starcat5
Glad to know you solved your issue. Tongue
in your documents go to dolphin/user/load/texture.
Please stop semi-necro posting on old threads (look at the last post dates) that have already been solved