Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Should i get this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fangbook-evo...b=overview

Since i can only buy from bestbuy right now can anyone vouch for this or tell me how good this will run on dolphin x pcsx2?

Im really looking forward to playing kh2/rpg games like tales final fantasy... persona, xeno.. smash bros, zelda, and all that in 4x anti or more is that possible? Or atleast 3x... in fullspeed.

Would prefer desktop but kinda want a lappy to bring with me.
Any reason you can only buy from BestBuy?

But yes, that laptop is fine. Same specs as mine (except I'm on Win 7)

I play Dolphin at 3x IR, full AA/AF and PCSX2 at 6x Res, full everything else. (For most games, some need to bring it down a bit)
You serious? Can you list some games that you have success with at that speed and what games have you struggle trying to play? Xenoblade runs fine? And i can only buy from bestbuy because i has gift cards and bby credit card and what not..
Xenoblade run fine here , my lappy specs are much weaker . At least full speed most of the time (except demanding scenes) with latest Dolphin : Direct 3D , Vbeam Speed Hack , HLE , 2.5xIR (1600x1320) , no AA , 16xAF . PAL version : 25 FPS is full speed
Xenoblade isn't really demanding atm as long as you keep using HLE instead of LLE audio
In Dolphin I run:
Lego Star Wars II, Mario Kart DD, One Piece Grand Adventure, Paper Mario 100-year door, Pokemon Colosseum/XD, Smash Bros Brawl/Melee, Sonic Colors, Super Mario Sunshine, Tales of Symphonia, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker/Twilight Princess

PCSX2:
KH 1/CoM/2/2FM, Lego Star Wars I/II, Spyro a Hero's Tale, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Riders, Star Wars the Force Unleashed

All run fine for me