Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Brawl Beta Characters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hacking of the Super Smash Bros. Brawl game disc has revealed character file packages for several characters. It appears that these characters were planned for inclusion at some point in the development process, but were ultimately removed. A few of the characters (specifically Mewtwo and Roy) may have possibly been cut from the Brawl roster after the others, as suggested by additional data and info contained in the game.

Dixie Kong
Dr. Mario
Mewtwo
Pra & Mai (Plusle & Minum)
Roy (SSBB)
Toon Zelda & Sheik

Is there or will be a way to use this characters in dolphin?

Check the files here
probably no characters models.. just words.
These files were just some effects or a sound for each of them. There's no models of them, no moveset, hardly anything. However hackers are to this point able to create custom models, textures and movesets, so they could very well get in at some point.
Reminded me of Mortal Kombat deception, it had shitloads of beta and unused characters from Konquest mode that weren't in the main roster, and my PS2 fanboy friend didn't have an action replay to make these work =(.

Going ontopic, i doubt someone makes these work, unless they replace some other character's model with an existing, unused one.
Brawl has enough characters. Thats too much for me.
(08-07-2009, 02:28 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Brawl has enough characters. Thats too much for me.
i agree

only roy should be added. i LOVE roy and he was my main on ssbm D: