Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SD card help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know how I can "insert" an SD card to the dolphin emulator. I want to place files on the SD card to be able to mod a game
Go to Wii>Config Menu of dolphin. There in device settings you can find, "insert SD card."
The only option for SD card is on the Wii. And do what DolphinFan said.
Thanks for the help, But I need to be able to put files on the SD card in order to install the mod. Any idea how I can do that?
The SD card file, iirc, is an image file (a byte-for-byte binary copy of a disk). On Windows, you can use an editor of some sort to place files into the image. I dunno much about Dolphin's SD cars funtionality, so I may be wrong about all of that.
Ok! thank you. Have anyone done this before? and where is the image file located?

Edit: Is it the SD.raw file?
Yes, it is... WinImage should be able to edit SD.raw
Yep! that worked and I got the CTGP(mkwii) files on the SdCard. Now I just need to install it. I've already tried Letterbomb but I need a mac adress for that. and smashstack doesn't work either. It it even possible to run Riivolution on dolphin?
Ok I noticed that Dolphin can open .elf files so I was able to start the mod! But for some reason it wont respond to any key input.
Look like you'll need to re-config your keyboard to different controller scheme (Wiimote, Wiimote+Nunchuck, Classic controller, GameCube controller)
Pages: 1 2