Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tos : Dawn of the new world, error / help needed plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

blue-falcon

hi,

let me start by telling you that im quite new here.
but I read some of threads here and that i woudnt ask for help
if it wasnt realy necessary.

the thing is, I ripped the game tos : dawn of the new world for the wii
of a friend of mine so that i could play it back home, since i dont have a wii back home.

after a lot of errors slower gameplay you name it. I taught that the game would finaly work well with the latest svn and watchdog patch and it did !?! untill I came to the final boss of the game ( marta an loyd )
every time i get to the point where i have to battle them i get the ipc message: "IPC CommandDisconnect: WiiMote emulation is out of sync. …..'' and then the game tells me the wii mote is diconnected. and i cant do anything any more.

now I know this game can be fully played on dolphin ( I have read the threads about it ) but I cant figure out what to do with the IPC error.
I tried almost everything: changing svn versions, different dolphin settings, you name it and i've done it.

so if some one could plz help me solve this problem so that i can finally clear this game i would be very thankfull.

my system: Dell dimension 9200
GFX: ati 4870 1gb
CPU: intel duo core 6600 @ 2,4 GHZ
Ram: 6 GB 667 mhz

I don't have a standard settings in dolphin. I usally let everything default accept for the dual core.

the game iso i have is NTSC

Also I couldn't help but notice something about the bug with the blue moster. every one says you cant get past it. that you need to download a save file ( like i did ). but I wonder.... how could there be a save file of the game past the blue moster bug if you can'get past it........ I like to think that there is way past it how else could there be a save file of the game past the bug. so if someone knows anything about that could you plz share it with me I like to know.

Anyway I hope someone can help me with my little ipc error

thanks in advance,

Blue-Falcon
About the Wiimote-Desynchronistation: Use the emulated Wiimote. Just untick Connect Real Wiimote and Use Real Wiimote and play with your Mouse and Keyboard. The error should now appear not again (normally).
I hope you used a real wiimote till now, if not... try out using a real wiimote instead.

About the savestate: actually there can be a safestate after a part with a critical error because you can dump saves from your real wii that can be used in dolphin.

blue-falcon

(08-06-2009, 10:59 PM)The King Wrote: [ -> ]About the Wiimote-Desynchronistation: Use the emulated Wiimote. Just untick Connect Real Wiimote and Use Real Wiimote and play with your Mouse and Keyboard. The error should now appear not again (normally).
I hope you used a real wiimote till now, if not... try out using a real wiimote instead.

to answer your question if i use i real wii mote. no i don't it's because i don't have a wii. but i know this game can be cleard without a wii mote on a pc.

I think it's related to the SVN versions because people who have used older svn's din't have this problem. if only i knew wich old svn version people used to clear this game it would help me allot ( and where to find the realy old ones like the svn 1300 serie )

oh and by the way thanks for the update on the save thing

cmccmc

pirate! ripping your friends games and them you bringing them home and using them is illegal and you will soon be banned
cmccmc how do you do that??? I totally overread that... -.-

cmccmc

I'm the best pirate hunter here XD...
Or you are just dumb enough to read such long post like this Big Grin... many pirates write so long post, how annoying Angry

cmccmc

Im an insanely fast reader... I read the book twilight in about 6 hours...
(08-06-2009, 11:32 PM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the best pirate hunter here XD...
if thats pirating then im a pirate too as 50% of my iso's are my bro's games lol
Lol Daco is going to be banned *evil laughing* ...

no, seriously, I think its different if its your brothers or your friends game... well, I don't mind, and idk, but I can remember that someone got banned because of the same reason...

If you think its okay then let him go. If some day people in black clothes stands in front of his door and take him away... its his problem Big Grin
Pages: 1 2