Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem: SW lightsaber duels will crash while playing !! help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chris Sta

Hello, I need your help with Star Wars: Lightsaber Duels (Wii).
On dolphin 2.0 and 3.0 the game runs fast and very good on my computer. The versions are befter as 3.5 and 4.0 where the cursor doesn't stand still and can't be fully controlled. In 4.0 you have some difficulties to click on the buttons because of the movement of the cursor and it runs not so fast at my cq2806eg-PC. In 3.0 you have a good intro and a good, fast gameplay. But after playing it a short time (a little bit longer on 2.0 and 3.0, but very short after the start of gameplay at 4.0) you'll have a crash. On windows 7 an error reveals that dolphin won't work any longer. On 2.0 i could play until round no. 3. At first there were some graphic-problems in the textures of the characters but after configurate the emulator with ,, safe caches,, it looks very good in-game.

My question is if anybody could help to reduce the risk of crashing and make the game more playable. If anyone could help me, please don't hesitate and write back !!

Best regards,

Chris.