Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin refuses GTX 680 usage, sticks with Intel 4000 graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wtfitskeagan

Am I the only person with this issue? I've searched for another forum involving my issue, but have not been able to find one!

So I'm using the MSI GT70 0NE which is definitely more than enough to run Dolphin pretty well at least. Yet for some reason, Dolphin refuses to use my Nvidia GTX 680m! Error message is "Failed to enumerate outputs". Dolphin automatically force closes everytime I select my 680m.

I've tested with OpenGL, Direct3D, and software render. My DirectX is updated, and so is my .net framework. All drivers are completely updated.

I've tried to force usage of my 680m within the Nvidia advanced 3D menu. It SAYS that it will only run with my GTX 680m, but it's not.

If I'm posting this question in the wrong area, could an admin move me to the right section? Also, if it's already been answered, link? Thanks.

SPECS

Intel I7 2.4 Ghz

Nvidia GTX 680m

16Gb RAM (1866)

Windows 8 x64
Quote:Dolphin refuses to use my Nvidia GTX 680m! Error message is "Failed to enumerate outputs". Dolphin automatically force closes everytime I select my 680m.
Because you did it wrong . Do not choose Nvidia GPU via Dolphin , leave that option as default : Intel HD
And then choose Nvidia GPU via control Panel
laptop performance guide