Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which games have you completed whilst using Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whenever I am looking for information about a game I'd like to play I normally turn to YouTube. However, most of the videos I see of games being tested on dolphin are normally the early parts of the game and not further.
I'm the type of person who uses dolphin to actually play through an entire game but sometimes there are issues in a specific part/area of the game that make it impossible to play that I would not know about without actually playing through by myself.
The dolphin wiki and the forums are both good places to find these issues but even then, people make entries like "Works smooth no frame drops 1080p blah blah" but they don't play the full game.
I'm also interested because I wonder how serious people are about playing on Dolphin emulator. It seems a lot of people pick up a game and play it for the nostalgia for a couple of hours then never re-visit it until the next time they decide they want nostalgia or something.

Anybody want to talk about the games they have played a lot of/all of?
The only games I have completed are LuigiĀ“s Mansion and Mario Kart: Double Dash (GC).
mmm in differents revision's of dolphin, I completed this games:

Resident Evil 0 (GC)
Resident Evil 1 (GC)
Resident Evil 2 (GC)
Mario Kart Double Dash (GC)
Phantasy Star Online V2 (GC)
Crazy Taxi (GC)
Paper Mario - The Thousand-Year Door (GC)
Mario Kart (Wii)
Super Smash Bross Melee (GC)

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
I've beaten Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Super Sluggers, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine, MegaMan Network Transmission, Paper Mario; The Thousand Year Door.

I'm in the process of beating MegaMan X: Command Mission and Tales of Symphonia without issues.
I have almost three dozen ISOs that I've ripped for use in Dolphin, but looking at them all, I actually haven't completed a single one. I guess you could say I "beat" Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but that's about it.

I am playing through Super Mario Galaxy, though, so I feel good about that!
Super Mario Galaxy
The Last Story
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Skies of Arcadia! 50+ hours of greatness!

I expected to play Dolphin a lot more than I currently have, but I have a lot of games on the back burner, so SoA is the only one I've beaten, from start to finish. I'm trying to get a second playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles on Dolphin (1st time was on a Wii), but that game is massive time sink :p
Pucca's Kisses Game and Muramasa. I've also played Twilight Princess enough to beat it 100 times over, but still haven't.
NSMB
Windwaker
Twilight Princess.

Wow, can't believe it's so few, maybe i should drop PCSX2 for a while.
Xenoblade. Working on Pandora's Tower and The Last Story. TLS runs like garbage (it needs a good cpu yeah, but it needs a decent gpu too ironically) and pandora's tower is just boring.
Pages: 1 2 3