Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game Cube Compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tetsero

Is there any build of dolphin that does not concentrate on Wii emulation and only strictly concentrates on GC emulation?

I just don't like seeing builds that are nearly 1000 revs apart and run only a 1-2 FPS faster. I'd like GC compatibility and speed worked on and then Wii stuff (I know this goes against what most people want since nearly everyone is a SSBB fanatic here even though that game isn't that great).

I'm just complaining because the Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life text problem isn't fixed yet. It's one of the few games I actually played on my GC regularly (of course xD The only reason I want to play it on Dolphin instead of my Wii (no more GC) is to experiment with cheats due to the lack of AR device).

If this issue has been resolved yet, can someone link me because I haven't found anything on the forum. Also the "wing" issue. If someone could also give the best options to check while playing HM:AWL that'd be really appreciated!