Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Residen zero first try of emulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jlhunter

I need some help i already look that beginer topic.
I update my Geforce, and directx.
I have Resident evil zero image when i try to run it, all i get is black screen.

AMD Athlon 64 2800+
1GRAM
Geforce FX 5200 256mb

Trying Dolphin revision 2195
Dolphin SVN revision 3661
Your Geforce FX 5200 is not supported, it is unlikely you'll even be able to use the DX9 plugin. Please read the requirements mmk?

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3.html

Dolphin Requirements Wrote:[Graphics Card Models that Dolphin doesn't like]
- Any Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) Chipset (These cards do not support OpenGL 2.x fully)
--* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
- Older NVIDIA Chipsets
--* GeForce 256
--* GeForce 2
--* GeForce 3
--* GeForce 4
--* GeForce FX Series
- ATI Radeon R200 and Older
--* ATI Radeon Processor Generations
--* Radeon 100
--* Radeon 200
--* RIVA TNT
------+ RIVA TNT
--* RAGE
------+ Rage

Jlhunter

To bad Sad
I read but i thoough that if it suport 6 serie maybe 5 would work Smile
Anyway thank you for the help
My only wish is to play RE games (i had a PS2, that doesn't suport RE 0)
The FX series don't have proper shader model 2.0 support, it even fails to render most PC games correctly that require and utilize shader model 2.0, this is why the DX9 plugin won't work.

It also lacks the required version of OpenGL and it's associated extensions, so you won't be able to use the OpenGL plugin.

The only choice is to upgrade, a decent PCI-e graphics card which can handle Dolphin, can be bought for $50 - $100 give or take a few providing your system has a PCI-e slot.

Also your processor is a bit on the weak side, if you bought a new card games will likely run slow and some games might run half speed at most if you are lucky.

I thought I should explain this a bit further as to why it won't work. Wink
Buy Nvidia 9 series. Its pretty cheap nowadays, and you can enjoy most of modern games in decent settings Big Grin
(08-07-2009, 01:12 PM)Jlhunter Wrote: [ -> ]To bad Sad
I read but i thoough that if it suport 6 serie maybe 5 would work Smile
Anyway thank you for the help
My only wish is to play RE games (i had a PS2, that doesn't suport RE 0)

.... so you dont have a gc then -.-

cmccmc

PIRATE... Were going on a pirate hunt... Were going on a pirate hunt.... oh the joy of going on a pirate hunt... Were going on a pirate hunt...
(08-08-2009, 03:10 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]PIRATE... Were going on a pirate hunt... Were going on a pirate hunt.... oh the joy of going on a pirate hunt... Were going on a pirate hunt...

... im not pirate hunting.. im just pointing it out... lol
cmccmc-kun really likes pirate!!

Jlhunter

Thank you all.
This is a good forum.
Everyone always trying to help. ^^