Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About HD Texture Packs..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I install the HD texture packs?

Thank-you for your time.
Extract them in My Documents (or Documents)/Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures.
(01-16-2014, 08:57 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Extract them in My Documents (or Documents)/Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures.

Thank you.
(01-16-2014, 09:27 AM)Chuck Finely Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2014, 08:57 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Extract them in My Documents (or Documents)/Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures.

Thank you.

Did that work?
(01-16-2014, 09:58 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2014, 09:27 AM)Chuck Finely Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Did that work?

At the moment, I have not tried it yet.

However, does Dolphin require a specific game to be matched with the textures? I.E. /Load/Textures/[game]
The textures need to be in a folder with the game's ID as the folder name, e.g. ./Load/Textures/GZLE01/ for a US copy of Wind Waker. (I've also heard that they need to not be in subfolders.) You'll also need to make sure the Texture Cache Accuracy is set to the same accuracy whoever created the texture pack used or specified, otherwise not all textures will be replaced and/or textures may be replaced with the wrong ones.