Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Having cheats enabled slows down emulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem. When i have cheats enabled, the emulator starts, but runs very slowly. Is there a way to fix this?
Cheats? Game? Revision?
In Animal Crossing: City Folk, i'm using the release version of the emulator. It just stays still.
Specs? AMD D 8 GHz says nothing and it´s almost impossible to hit a clock speed that high.
(01-15-2014, 05:16 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Specs? AMD D 8 GHz says nothing and it´s almost impossible to hit a clock speed that high.

liquid nitrogen xD jk jk......or am i
(01-15-2014, 05:19 AM)yodenny Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2014, 05:16 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Specs? AMD D 8 GHz says nothing and it´s almost impossible to hit a clock speed that high.

liquid nitrogen xD jk jk......or am i

Oh well. Smile Anyway, that thing still doesn´t say anything since it doesn´t specify the AMD CPU model.

EDIT: Even if he really had the CPU at that clock, how comes that he is getting slowdowns (in the case of a "strong" model)?
Sorry folks, my bad. I accidentally said i had an 8 Ghz CPU. I actually have a quad core. I fixed it. The game still slows down.
(01-15-2014, 07:11 AM)rocketmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry folks, my bad. I accidentally said i had an 8 Ghz CPU. I actually have a quad core. I fixed it. The game still slows down.

Still not says anything. Use CPU-Z and then post here the exact CPU model you have.
I have an AMD Phenom II X4 955. The games slow down! Please help me!
Why have you still not told us which cheats you are referring too?
Define "slows down". What is "slow"? Explain exactly what the problem is.
How have you determined that cheats are the cause?

If you expect to get useful responses try to give usable information. We are 9 posts into this thread and you still have not answered all the questions of the 2nd post.. (stuff that should have been in your first post)
Pages: 1 2