Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't Find Games on LG G2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am trying to load up games on Dolphin Emulator Alpha on my G2. I've downloaded the roms, and have since tried extracting the roms into isos both on my device with 7zip and on my Mac with UnRar, but the roms still won't show up in the actual emulator, even though I can clearly see them on my device. I saw that other people in the Google Play Reviews were having this problem, so I'm just curious if I'm just doing something wrong on my end, or if this is just a bug in the emulator itself, especially since I've watched videos where people have been able to load roms on the G2. I also tried an older version of the emulator, but that didn't work either.

Thanks!
(01-14-2014, 06:50 AM)joeb124 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've downloaded the roms, and have since tried extracting the roms into isos both on my device with 7zip and on my Mac with UnRar

No talking about downloaded games
(01-14-2014, 07:15 AM)Porobu Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2014, 06:50 AM)joeb124 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've downloaded the roms, and have since tried extracting the roms into isos both on my device with 7zip and on my Mac with UnRar

No talking about downloaded games

What did I mention that was bad? How can I rephrase this to get help without mentioning games? Sorry, I am new to the forum, didn't mean to break any rules.
That doesn´t matter. You should dump the games, not download them. That´s illegal in most countries.
(01-14-2014, 07:18 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn´t matter. You should dump the games, not download them. That´s illegal in most countries.

So if I dump the games versus downloading them, it will be more likely to work?
Pirating games is against the rules, closed.