Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Linux dependancy error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running Linux Mint 14 x64 and have sucessfully installed Dolphin in the past (about 5 months ago). When I recently removed all of my SDL packages to install SDL 2.0, Dolphin was removed. I am now trying to reinstall the newest version of Dolphin (revision 608) with the .deb installer, but I get keep getting a libpango-1.0-0 >= 1.18.0 dependany error. My libpango version is 1.30.1-0ubuntu3. How do I go about fixing this issue so I can use Dolphin again?
Why not try compiling from source instead of using the latest .deb file from the main site? Those builds are built for Ubuntu (13.04, 64-bit); now I know Linux Mint is supposed to very similar to Ubuntu already, but they're still different distros that might be doing slightly different things.

Follow the instructions on the Google Code wiki entry: https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wiki/Linux_Build Tell us if you come across any issues.