Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Portal Of Power isn't detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I use the portal of the Wii version (Of Skylanders Swap Force)

(02-10-2014, 10:40 PM)xbacc Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2014, 03:20 PM)LightMysterious Wrote: [ -> ]I've in English

Are you using the portal provided in the skylanders game for PC, or the portal provided in the wii game?
Someone knows if it is necessary to use the zadig application in both cases?
(02-10-2014, 10:40 PM)xbacc Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the portal provided in the skylanders game for PC, or the portal provided in the wii game?

Yes, you have to use zadig in all cases where you want the USB HID device to be seen by the Wii game in Dolphin. However, the portal compatibility site says that the PC portal is not compatible with the Wii game.

http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Portal_of_Power
You don't still have any solutions for me ? :/
I've the Wii portal so it should work no ?

(02-11-2014, 08:16 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2014, 10:40 PM)xbacc Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the portal provided in the skylanders game for PC, or the portal provided in the wii game?

Yes, you have to use zadig in all cases where you want the USB HID device to be seen by the Wii game in Dolphin. However, the portal compatibility site says that the PC portal is not compatible with the Wii game.

xbacc

(02-11-2014, 03:24 PM)LightMysterious Wrote: [ -> ]You don't still have any solutions for me ? :/
I've the Wii portal so it should work no ?

(02-11-2014, 08:16 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]

I have just confirmed that PC portal works in Dolphin 4.0.771, together with zadig (selecting WinUSB option). However emulation is slow, at least in my PC (70% emu speed in Spyros, 40% emu speed in Giants). I am using a 3,2GHz Quad Core.
Ok,i've the Wii portal (Swap Force) and I use the 4.0-773 of Dolphin.
I take the WinUSB of the portal with Zadig but he no work yet.

xbacc

strange... everithing is quitte staight forward. maybe :
unistall and reinstall winusb
check you have last zadig version
broken portal?
(02-14-2014, 09:32 PM)xbacc Wrote: [ -> ]strange... everithing is quitte staight forward. maybe :
unistall and reinstall winusb
check you have last zadig version
broken portal?

How unistall winusb ?
I've the last version of zadig and my portal isn't break (I use it for play on my Wii)
Please ?
Up Sad

heretique

I have a problem with the Portal of Power for Skylanders: Swap Force on linux (Ubuntu 16.10, Dolphin 5.0). The portal is not properly detected I think. The game keeps alternating between the "Connect the portal..." screen and the game. Making the game unplayable. I followed the steps for Linux described here but with no success.
I have also recorded the problem and uploaded it here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6