Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need zelda SS save file i'm begging you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, i've lost my save in the Lanayru Mine can someone please upload me his ? thank you ! :'(
(01-11-2014, 08:42 AM)sam_yo Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i've lost my save in the Lanayru Mine can someone please upload me his ? thank you ! :'(

I have a collection of 159 saves. I had Dolphin backup my save file every time I saved when I played on my computer, and then when I played on my real Wii, I had SNEEK backup my save every time I saved. The 0, 1, 2, ... saves are what I had SNEEK name them, and come after the Dolphin saves. Find the one you want.
(01-12-2014, 04:02 PM)moosehunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2014, 08:42 AM)sam_yo Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i've lost my save in the Lanayru Mine can someone please upload me his ? thank you ! :'(

I have a collection of 159 saves. I had Dolphin backup my save file every time I saved when I played on my computer, and then when I played on my real Wii, I had SNEEK backup my save every time I saved. The 0, 1, 2, ... saves are what I had SNEEK name them, and come after the Dolphin saves. Find the one you want.

Thank you so much you're a life saver Big Grin but i don't know how to use this files to import them to dolphin, any ideas ?

Raru187

i believe all you need to do is go to start/documents/dolphin emulator/savestates try putting it there

im really enjoying the game right now i would be pissed if i lost my save!
They aren't save states. I guess you need to use tools->import wii save.
I tried both but didn't work :cry: i aleady loste them once and did everythnig again, i can't do that again :'(
I found this http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/960633-the-l...word/saves

But when i import the save with the mine facility it just doesn't work i don't find the save :/
Replace wiiking2.sav or whatever it's called. (I don't know if I remembered the filename correctly)
when i replace the iiking2 thay say that the save is crrupted ... should i give up playing this game ?
moosehunter please bro PLEASE if you could send a me a rar file with the save folder like "534f5550" with the content and data ... of the lanayri mines, pleaaase i waited so long for this i have a week to play before i start studying again ...
Pages: 1 2