Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How smooth would this rig run Monster Hunter 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-06-2009, 07:41 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2009, 07:33 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2009, 07:27 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2009, 07:15 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]Why would we start a pirate hunt... I haven't done that since with corrota...

if you read my post the way i intended it (i think it makes sense) i was asking if he was starting one and was warning him about the wrath of shuffle2 Tongue

"Wrath" Ey?
All you guys are too quick to pull the trigger on Pirates.

... your kidding right... you were searching for every possible way to prove i was a pirate the other day -.-

LOL!!

Not on Here.
(08-06-2009, 07:46 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2009, 07:15 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]Why would we start a pirate hunt... I haven't done that since with corrota...

if you read my post the way i intended it (i think it makes sense) i was asking if he was starting one and was warning him about the wrath of shuffle2 Tongue

"Wrath" Ey?

... your kidding right... you were searching for every possible way to prove i was a pirate the other day -.-

LOL!!

Not on Here.

So? your critisizing people for calling pirate when you do it yourself... anyway i dont want shuffle2 coming down on our asses so i suggest everyone stop posting about it
LoL ,to both of you ^^

+ On topic , Im not sure such your computer will run the game smoothly ? Seems a little weak for me ! ^^
lemme quote myself "lot faster with dual core unchecked (i get 108 fps)" but... cant play anything but arena
(08-06-2009, 08:43 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2009, 07:46 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]

"Wrath" Ey?

LOL!!

Not on Here.

So? your critisizing people for calling pirate when you do it yourself... anyway i dont want shuffle2 coming down on our asses so i suggest everyone stop posting about it

What! When did i do it on the Forums?
Means of Outside hunting is different. Besides, i was JK
If you want to call them out, spam their PM box ect ect. But it's imperative that you don't hunt in the Forums.

I wouldn't not of said anything, knowing you'd get all ainal about it. Sad

Geez people, can't you take a joke?!?!
i can
(08-06-2009, 09:51 AM)MiJi Wrote: [ -> ]i can

You're the only exception then.
rig thing remind me of DS, tune your rig and cut some limbsBig Grin ... sorry)

werty8899

Is the Dolphin can run the Monster Hunter 3 now?
i have try many version on it
but it still can't run the single mode
Hello Dolphin community Big Grin
I'm new here Wink
I am also interested in if there is a version of Dolphin available that runs MH3 in the village mode as it IS possible from what I see in the webz.

PicB4THELUKESTIRsayspirate: http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/3v10hj8x/mydiskmh3.jpg Tongue

I own a hacked Wii but I'd like to use Dolphin for testing and screenshot purposes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4