Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Baten Kaitos latest builds help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Baten Kaitos for me on the old releases the deck menu, end of battle exp menu are very fast. The new releases those menus are very slow. The framerate drops to 1 and the game just hangs there for a while. It takes me along time to get out of them. after you get out of those menus game goes back to its normal speed. This just keeps happening every time I try to access the deck or at the end of each battle when its start to show how much exp and what item you got.

Is something wrong with my settings or is this normal for these latest builds right now?
I finaly installed Win7 64bit and the problem is gone. This must be something to do with vista 32bit. that's what i was using.

Djak

Hi, I got the same problem with 3972 and 4470 in 32bits. Could you please tell mi, if you remember, what the old version you were using ?
Thanks in advance Smile

(I have TLB and invalid op problems too in these builds maybe the old version would work better. Apparently the crash problems come from JIT32 and dual core, cause crashes don't occur when DC is disabled and I got some compilation errors with 4470. I may do an issue for reproduce the bug if someone is interested)