Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please make a Wii TAS Input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm a TASer who loves Dolphin. But actually, I wanna TAS Super Mario Galaxy 2. (Prepared all I need for the TAS) but sadly, there isn't TAS input for Wii Remote. Could you please implement one Angel ?

Thanks Big Grin

(Sorry for my english I'm french)
Moving to General Discussion, Code Patches forum seems to be the wrong place for requests...
Thanks, but no one can?
Given the complexity of a wiimote, it's unlikely... As far as I know, there aren't any devs working on that right now.
Unfortunately no one is interested in working on this at all, and i wouldn't expect it to happen any time soon.
At least there's tons of GameCube games to TAS, that have never before been TAS'ed... how about Super Mario Sunshine? Bet you can glitch like crazy with the FLUDD.
(01-03-2014, 04:21 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]At least there's tons of GameCube games to TAS, that have never before been TAS'ed... how about Super Mario Sunshine? Bet you can glitch like crazy with the FLUDD.
A lot of people have been tasing SMS for a while already.
ITSPersonal already TASing it :p. Sad for the TAS Input

TasPlasma

Actually, I contacted someone who developed the regular TAS input (Braden I think it was?), he said he was working on it on and off, and he needs like maybe a week longer to finish it. Unfortunately, this was in November, so we have no way of knowing when it will be finished.
He started it, but as far as i know, he gave up a long time ago.
Pages: 1 2