Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where can I download an OFFICIAL older version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I recently copied some old version of Dolphin that was sitting on my PC, I don't think I ever used it before, it may have come in some zip that I extracted. Any way, when I opened it I got some message about how it's stealing cash from the devs. Long story short, where can I find an official older version of the emu? preferably the last version to be released before that centralized settings (version 4+) thing was implemented. I found this site (link removed by mod), but it don't know if it's from you guys since it doesn't use the latest logo and what-not.

Thanks
You're on the official site now so:
1. Scroll up to the top of the site
2. Click Home
3. Click download

Pick your preferred version.
(12-18-2013, 09:36 AM)Soldiershak Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I recently copied some old version of Dolphin that was sitting on my PC, I don't think I ever used it before, it may have come in some zip that I extracted. Any way, when I opened it I got some message about how it's stealing cash from the devs. Long story short, where can I find an official older version of the emu? preferably the last version to be released before that centralized settings (version 4+) thing was implemented. I found this site , but it don't know if it's from you guys since it doesn't use the latest logo and what-not.

Thanks
Why are you even asking for this? Confused Yes, that used to be the Dolphin´s site.

And older builds can still be found in here, the OFFICIAL and new site (dolphin-emu.org/download).

To finish, you will get little to no support if you are having issues with them; this because most of the bugs in old builds have been fixed in newer ones.

EDIT: Never mind this reply. Tongue
Thanks for the answers guys. I asked because I was setting up Project M and I didn't want to mess with the global settings that version 4+ depends on. So I wanted all of the fixes that I could get and I don't want to support people who are taking away from the devs

EDIT: Some how I completely missed the download older versions
There is also here, where you can get even older version https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/