Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Reading WAD files (La-Mulana)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried running this game but when I get to the actual game, the main screen goes black and all I can see are the health and item bars on the top of the screen. Anyone have a fix around this?

Operating System:
OSX

Processor/CPU:
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

Video Card/GPU:
amd radeon hd 6750m

Memory/RAM:
4 GB

Dolphin Revision Currently Using:

I really would love to play this game on the computer. Any suggestions / ways to play this would be greatly appreciated.

- Zorg
1- Define your i7 CPU model.

2- Did you read the respective wiki page? Maybe it has information about the bug you´re experiencing.
Try turning on Virtual/RealXFB in the graphics hacks subsection of the graphics plugin.
(12-17-2013, 11:12 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning on Virtual/RealXFB in the graphics hacks subsection of the graphics plugin.
The "Real" one works, thank you, but now the audio is... wavy, off-key, and distorted and the speed has dropped to thirty percent... Sorry to ask, but any more fixes? Thank you so much!
Why not playing the PC version of the game? Big Grin
Because he doesn't own it?
I've tried to get PC on my Mac, and after it crashed my computer, I've resorted to this. It works well, just not up to the right speed. I really would love to play it on a more portable device on my Wii, though... Does the Wii Channel work for Mac? Not to derail fixing the current issue, however.