Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A miss match or somthing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-05-2009, 08:09 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]integrated cards arn't good but there good enough if your on a budget

... no... no they are NOT... integrated cards SUCK >.<
(08-05-2009, 08:09 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]integrated cards arn't good but there good enough if your on a budget

I have yet to find a single post of which you know what your talking about!
Integrated cards "Stink on ICE" even for the average "budget-er" you can still find an extremely inexpensive card that will pull the trigger on your games; will suite you fine. $40 on Newegg.
At least that's what i recommend. Wink

Having an Intel Chipset is no exception.

cmccmc

I'm using a integrated nvidia 6100 as we speak and it is fine for most things
It's not good for gaming...

but at least it can handle spore and sims 3 XD
(08-06-2009, 12:34 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a integrated nvidia 6100 as we speak and it is fine for most things

Would be interesting how many fps you get in crysis (even on low settings).

And I agree, every fucking cheap budget card is a lot better than that integrated shit... for example it (normally) takes away you RAM (which is a lot slower than Graficcards normal RAM, too).
(08-06-2009, 12:45 AM)The King Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2009, 12:34 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a integrated nvidia 6100 as we speak and it is fine for most things

Would be interesting how many fps you get in crysis (even on low settings).

Cyrsis is one of the most GPU demanding games, i wouldn't even bother to install it on piece of crap hardware.
Even on the lowest settings i doubt if would run as it should. For any one who wants to try this: I hope your fond of Lag, because that's what you'll be getting.

cmccmc

agreed but I don't game much so I don't care. I don't use it for anything important so...
Possibly getting on topic and getting to the bottom of the guys problem would be great, rather than argue about a known fact (that intergrated cards are bad. period.)?

cmccmc

yes they are bad but they are good enough for web browsing and the such
(08-07-2009, 03:55 PM)PodX140 Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly getting on topic and getting to the bottom of the guys problem would be great, rather than argue about a known fact (that intergrated cards are bad. period.)?

that IS on topic.. there is no way you will be able to play on dolphin... use your wii/gc
the card itself would be fast enough.

not like the cpu, which gets emulated, the gpu needs about the same power like the wii/gc one and this one is OLD.
its from 2002 which means maximum speed is about gf4.

todays integrated gpus are much faster than that. still you cannot use high res and AA, because of the slow memory connection. but for same visual quality like on gc -> no problem.

but without opengl 2.0, it's difficult.

the d3d plugin is very bad. i tried it some time ago and didn't found any game that runs acceptable with it.

its slower, a lot stuff is missing, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3