Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perfect performance all week, today "Dolphin not working properly"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Put Dolphin on my new computer on saturday, every game I've tried has worked pretty much perfect. Now today I start getting the "Dolphin not working message, the longest I can play for is 20 minutes sometimes only 5. I have deleted it reinstalled it, tested different games and no luck. My PC is cool and the cpu usage maxes out at about 50%. I do not understand why this has suddenly started happening.
Check to ensure your CPU and /or GPU arent overheating. Also run some stability programs like Prime, memtest and Furmark to ensure the reliability of your hardware/overclock
I uninstalled it again, and deleted everything dolphin related of my hard drive downloaded a slightly different version. Over an hour in and going strong the cpu is only using half the power it was using before, so I assume it was a cpu problem, wonder what caused that?! Popping out to burger king gonna leave kirby's air ride to play itself, fingers crossed it's still running when I get back.
I hope it is! Glad this problem has not happened to me! (except for a black screen on La-Mulana)
It's still working! But now the widescreen hack doesnt work Sad
Just did it again! Took a couple of hours though cpu temp is 55ish, don't know what the problem is Sad
I have had issues since 4.0 all 3 versions back than it was 5 minutes of play i'd get before it'd get a error and close down on me. Now that 4.0.2 has come out I can play up to 15 minutes before same thing happens. I play on a desktop not a laptop like you. They seem to slowly be fixing issue I been having. I'll continue to use 3.5 til they fix my issues.